Saturday, October 11, 2008

More fun pictures - I know...you can never have enough!

MoMo practicing his posed high school graduation photo.

The beginnings of a smile. He's become so much more responsive and happy. We think he laughed this morning and he can smile when you are super animated. We love to give him kisses on the lips and when he licks us (I know it sounds weird but I promise it's AWESOME!) we say "Awwww!" in a really high pitch voice and he smiles.

He still doesn't really like the hat. Oh well...

MoMo loves his Mummy and his mummy loves him!

Our friend Ginger took these 2 pictures of him in his cute little overalls.



So Derrick put a pen in his hand and he grasped it (although wasn't too happy about it!). He then held up a piece of paper and as Mo was flailing his arms he drew a little picture. We sent the picture to Matthew in China.

More cuteness in the overalls.

Derrick thought this was funny and ironic. So MoMo's shirt says "Got Milk?" and he is strategically positioned next to the source of the milk. :)

This is a video of MoMo starting to try to lift his head. He's lifted his head up and turned it over to the other side.

1 comment:

Jamie Bayne said...

Moses is SO cute. I was looking at your website on Saturday and Anna was in my lap . I played the video of Moses and Anna thought it was so funny. She was laughing so much. Thought I would share that with you. I hope you all are doing well. HOpefully we will get to see each other soon.
Jamie Smith Bayne