Sunday, October 26, 2008

MomMo and Dadda

Here are some cute pictures of MoMo and Derrick. There are times that they look identical. They actually might go as each other for Halloween (they have matching outfits). Derrick's favorite thing is to take naps with MoMo and then to receive kisses from Mo, which involves Moses licking either your cheek, nose, or lips. It's totally cute. Moses had his 2 month check up on Friday. He was 13lb and 23.75 inches long! But he also got his shots - Moses and I both cried. It was awful. Enjoy the cute new pictures!
I always wonder what he is thinking.


My 2 handsome boys.




Play time together. MoMo likes to punch Derrick in the eye and pull his hair. All in harmless fun...




When MoMo is hungry he will eat almost anything. He's a little Hoover vacuum. See the video below for the complete and funny end to this picture. But this is MoMo sucking on Derrick's finger as an appetizer before his dinner.





MoMo's "Rocky" outfit. Too bad Rocky didn't have an AWESOME bib!


Derrick and MoMo's gangsta impersonation. Derrick thinks MoMo looks like Kevin Federline - I hope he'll grow up to be nothing like Kevin Federline.



"I love my Mummy and my Mummy loves me!"

Kisses for Momma!


"Get this monkey off my back!"

No comments: