Thursday, April 24, 2008

Which one is more pregnant?

We are having a contest to see who can be fatter by August. I think I am winning. Meghan has gained a few pounds of tummy weight (isn't she adorable??), but I think I can still take her in a pie eating contest or a black hole look alike contest. You see, that's funny because black holes have so much mass that not even light can escape their gravitational pull. I'm like that, only fatter. That's actually extra funny because since you can't see a black hole, a look alike contest would be impossible.



P.S. Have you seen the late night ads for those bags that shrink stuff? They are awesome and really work!!! Check out the before and after.




Here is my cutie's most recent picture. What a cook she is too!

8 comments:

hmk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hmk said...

Check it out:
http://thekimbrellfamily.blogspot.com/

Great pictures!

Ian and Sally said...

You guys are funny. That's why we love being your friend! :)

Sally and Ian

Matthew said...

I love you guys... I'm glad that Meghan is starting to look pregnant. Derrick, i always thought you looked and behaved like a black hole. BTW, i voted for Hudson.

Anonymous said...

yikes... im liking oliver :) i might be the only vote though.

hmk said...

emiloot- I voted on Hudson. I couldn't pick. I think Oliver is cute too!

the croslands said...

dd is 4 sure

matt

AJDoyle said...

Derek,
God bless your great charity by intentionally putting belly weight on to make Meghan feel better. You are so loving.
Another good question might be, 'who will lost the belly quicker? (if at all Derrick !!!)
I'll let you into a little known secret, if Shelley and I had a boy last time, we would have called him Jackson. If Jess was a boy, she would have been called Joah. Another fascinating fact, had I been a girl, I would have been called Sally.